In terms of shipping cargo, Haifa Port is the largest and the leading port in Israel.
The company's vision for its goals over the coming years includes:
- To continue being the leading port for cargo shipping in Israel.
- To significantly grow the ports output, to a level of service that is expected of the most advanced ports in the world.
- To improve the port's customer service and to place the client at the center of our activities.
- To increase the volume of activities yearly, including the docking of huge container vessels of up to 10,000 TEU.
- To expand the exploitation of the TOS system's abilities for the improvement of operations and client service.
- To sign window agreement with shipping companies.
- To position the port as a regional HUB port.
- Developing the sustainability of the port and its operation with an orientation and awareness of the necessity to preserve the environment.